The Amazing Owen
Home Account Search

Add A Comment :
Name :
Email :
URL :
        Remember Info?
Comment :

Captcha

Comments :
Sorry to hear you guys are back in the hospital, but glad to hear he is feeling better! It is so nice to have a happy baby! Praying for you guys.
Love, Maria Nozzi
Comment By Maria Nozzi At 1/14/2009 8:04 PM
What a rough week!! I'm glad to read that the latest update is about a happy Owen. That helps the mommy feel better too!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Comment By Kristen At 1/14/2009 8:15 PM
My prayers are with you and please tell Owen that I miss him very much...Let me know if you need anything...Nacol :)
Comment By Nacol Sutphin At 1/14/2009 8:33 PM
Yay! I'm glad that's all it was. Everything is under control here.
Comment By Rich At 1/15/2009 12:16 AM
My Thoughts and prayers are with you.We're glad to hear he is doing much better..Im keeping a close eye on Jay-r (Jesus) Since he is also 2 years now but so far so good .Lets just pray his shunt keeps working properly.You are doing such a great Job!!!
Comment By Blanca Robles At 1/15/2009 12:59 AM
Such a tough week for you guys - here's hoping Owen is back to his cheerful self today. Extra hugs to you all - we're thinking of you!
Comment By Val At 1/15/2009 7:06 AM
Dear Michelle & Chris & Owen-
I am thinking of you - what an ordeal! You are both incredible at reading his cues and getting him timely help - I am really amazed at that. I hope to see you all soon.

Will be thinking of you until then,
Vesna
Comment By Vesna At 1/15/2009 9:29 AM

Original Entry:
Feeling better

Well, the milk of magnesia this morning didn't do anything so they upped the stakes.  Let's just say that the more aggressive methods worked.  About 10 diapers later Owen was feeling much better.  He drank a full thing of Silk and he even let us leave his cochlear implant on for a little while and started to babble again.  He has been playing and laughing.  I'm so pleased to see my happy Owen back.  I hated to see him in pain and it's like a ray of sunshine to see him smiling!!  Let's hope he keeps it up so we can go home soon.

Legal Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to make certain that the information contained in this website is accurate, it must be remembered that the content is managed by a parent, not by a doctor. Information contained here is for general support purposes only and is no substitute for the care of a physician.